AWS Certified Developer – Associate
In this AWS Certified Developer course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. We will explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
- Interact with AWS services and develop solutions by using the AWS SDK
- Use AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) for service authentication
- Use Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon DynamoDB as data stores
- Integrate applications and data by using AWS Lambda, Amazon API Gateway, Amazon Simple Queue Service (Amazon SQS), Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS), and AWS Step Functions
- Use Web Identity Framework and Amazon Cognito for user authentication
- Use Amazon ElastiCache to improve application scalability
- Use containers in the development process
- Leverage the CI/CD pipeline to deploy applications on AWS
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
- This course is intended for:
- Intermediate-level software developers
✆ 020 8840 4496
Training Delivery Formats
Experience unparalleled face-to-face learning
Receive engaging and relevant instructor-led training, collaborate with your peers and gain real-world skills while in a comfortable, ready-to-learn atmosphere. Our Classroom Live training locations are strategically designed to ensure that you master core concepts with in-person instruction and interactions. Experience our subject matter experts, superior content and relevant hands-on labs in more than 150 classroom locations across North America.
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM LIVE
Virtual Classroom Live
Reap the benefits of real-time instructor-led online training
Get engaging and impactful live, instructor-led training, regardless of your location. Our Virtual Classroom Live training combines premium learning technologies and our industry-leading instructors, content, exercises and peer collaboration to ensure that you get the highest quality professional development experience possible. Experience it for yourself: Take a peek inside our virtual classroom and see how you can gain the skills and expertise that matter from wherever you have an Internet connection.
PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING
Private Group Training
Receive private training for teams online and in-person
Increase your team’s efficiency in a private, coordinated professional development session at the location of your choice. Whether your team attends in a virtual classroom, on-site at your company, or wherever you like, team members will receive expert instruction and curriculum tailored to fit your training requirements. Have more complex needs? Our learning architects will work with you to pinpoint your unique specifications and quickly create a targeted, customized solution that meets your budget and schedule.
These course will interest you too!
Audit & Review
CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional
Security Engineering on AWS
Architecting on AWS
Advanced Architecting on AWS
Azure Integration and Security
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified Sysops Administrator – Associate
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Certified Security Specialty