AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
In this course, you will learn the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on the AWS platform. We will explore the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small- to medium-sized business, and enterprise development scenarios.
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Hands-on labs
This course allows you to test new skills and apply knowledge to your working environment through a variety of practical exercises.
- Use the principal concepts and practices behind the DevOps methodology
- Design and implement an infrastructure on AWS that supports one or more DevOps development projects
- Use AWS CloudFormation and AWS OpsWorks to deploy the infrastructure necessary to create development, test, and production environments for a software development project
- Use AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild to understand the array of options for enabling a continuous integration (CI) environment on AWS
- Use AWS CodePipeline to design and implement a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS
- Use AWS CodeStar to manage all software development activities in one place
- Implement several common continuous deployment (CD) use cases using AWS technologies, including blue/green deployment and A/B testing
- Distinguish between the array of application deployment technologies available on AWS, including AWS CodeDeploy, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), and Amazon Elastic Container Registry (Amazon ECR), and decide which technology best fits a given scenario
- Use Amazon EC2 Systems Manager for patch management
- Leverage automated testing in different stages of a CI/CD pipeline
- Fine-tune the applications you deliver on AWS for high performance, and use AWS tools and technologies to monitor your application and environment for potential issues
- Authorized Courseware
- Intensive Hands on Skills Development with an Experienced Subject Matter Expert
- Hands on practice on real Servers and extended lab support 1.800.482.3172
- Examination Vouchers & Onsite Certification Testing- (excluding Adobe and PMP Boot Camps)
- Academy Code of Honor: Test Pass Guarantee
- Optional: Package for Hotel Accommodations, Lunch and Transportation
With several convenient training delivery methods offered, The Academy makes getting the training you need easy. Whether you prefer to learn in a classroom or an online live learning virtual environment, training videos hosted online, and private group classes hosted at your site. We offer expert instruction to individuals, government agencies, non-profits, and corporations. Our live classes, on-sites, and online training videos all feature certified instructors who teach a detailed curriculum and share their expertise and insights with trainees. No matter how you prefer to receive the training, you can count on The Academy for an engaging and effective learning experience.
This course is intended for:
- System administrators
- Software developers
- We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Systems Operations on AWS or Developing on AWS
- Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages, such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python
- Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
- Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI)
✆ 020 8840 4496
Training Delivery Formats
Experience unparalleled face-to-face learning
Receive engaging and relevant instructor-led training, collaborate with your peers and gain real-world skills while in a comfortable, ready-to-learn atmosphere. Our Classroom Live training locations are strategically designed to ensure that you master core concepts with in-person instruction and interactions. Experience our subject matter experts, superior content and relevant hands-on labs in more than 150 classroom locations across North America.
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM LIVE
Virtual Classroom Live
Reap the benefits of real-time instructor-led online training
Get engaging and impactful live, instructor-led training, regardless of your location. Our Virtual Classroom Live training combines premium learning technologies and our industry-leading instructors, content, exercises and peer collaboration to ensure that you get the highest quality professional development experience possible. Experience it for yourself: Take a peek inside our virtual classroom and see how you can gain the skills and expertise that matter from wherever you have an Internet connection.
PRIVATE GROUP TRAINING
Private Group Training
Receive private training for teams online and in-person
Increase your team’s efficiency in a private, coordinated professional development session at the location of your choice. Whether your team attends in a virtual classroom, on-site at your company, or wherever you like, team members will receive expert instruction and curriculum tailored to fit your training requirements. Have more complex needs? Our learning architects will work with you to pinpoint your unique specifications and quickly create a targeted, customized solution that meets your budget and schedule.
These course will interest you too!
Audit & Review
CCSP - Certified Cloud Security Professional
Security Engineering on AWS
Architecting on AWS
Advanced Architecting on AWS
Azure Integration and Security
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
AWS Certified Developer – Associate
AWS Certified Sysops Administrator – Associate
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
AWS Certified Security Specialty